whirl. The following is a list of ten things about myself, one of which
happens to be fiction. See if you can guess which one is stretching the
truth, but only a tad. Now, no fair telling, those of you who know me
personally. (I've added the answers below.)
1) In kindergarten, I loved to scare the other kids by flipping out my
plate of four front false teeth. My current teeth, however, are mine.
TRUE. I fell and knocked out my front teeth at age three; my retainer had teeth.
2) I drive a dark green 1996 Land Rover Discovery.
TRUE. I love how it plows through a foot of snow in a 150 foot driveway.
3) On hot summer days, I'm known to bathe outside in a horse
TRUE. No neighbors nearby. Lots of suds.
4) I was on NHK radio talk show in Japan.
TRUE. It was an interview many years ago.
5) I bite my nails.
TRUE. I know. I know. Nasty habit.
6) I'm related to Johnny Depp; we both share the same Cherokee
UNPROVEN. Although, we DO both have Cherokee great-great grandmothers.
7) My youngest son weighed 10 pounds 3 ounces at birth.
TRUE. Not Cesarean. I don't recommend it.
8) I was in Warsaw, Poland exactly 20 years ago when the Berlin Wall
TRUE. I was traveling with WT on business. I'll never forget the euphoric aura.
9) I once owned my own catering business.
TRUE. I was heavily into catering in the mid '90s. Extremely hard work.
pretty good amazing at shooting clay pigeons.
TRUE. Believe it or not, I'm a natural. Pull!!