about myself. This is easy peasey because I am ultra quirky. Now
I just have to narrow it down to only six. This may be harder than
I thought! Okay, here goes. These are SO very unspectacular.
1) I wear the same shade of brownish red lipstick every
single day of my life. Even if no one else is in the house
but me, doing laundry, I have it on. It makes me feel in
control. If I'm having the absolute worst hair day of my
life, if I've got the power lipstick, it's a piece of cake. I can
2) My house is haunted and I've seen a ghost in my kitchen.
I could pick him out of a line up, if I had to. Do they identify
ghosts that way?
3) Even though I am not of the Catholic or Orthodox faith,
I collect lovely vintage rosaries and Russian Icons. They are
hanging and scattered throughout Willow Manor. I think I
am subconsciously trying to keep the ghosts at bay.
4) I have perfect pitch. I can tell you the exact note of any
particular tone. But just don't ask me to sing it. My brain
is not connected to my singing voice. This, however,
certainly does not stop me from singing bits of odd little
ditties, rhymes, show tunes and operas, not always on pitch.
5) 11:11 is driving me nuts. I see it consistently every morning
and night. Even if I happen to be asleep, I wake up and look
at the digital clock. I see it daily on my computer screen,
cable box, phone, microwave, even on blog posts. Is someone
out there trying to tell me something?
6) I adore foreign films. I love to repeat little phrases out loud
and practice getting my accent right, as I watch.
7) My kids tell me that when I laugh really hard, I sound
exactly like the owl in Disney's The Sword in the Stone.
Now, how lovely is that?
Okay. Now I have once again humiliated myself for your
absolute reading pleasure. Why do I do these things, anyway?
And yes, I know, I couldn't narrow it to just six! I'm tagging
these bloggies, (but only if you would like) to play along: